You'll love this tour if you like:
- Art - admire paintings by the Old Masters
- Architecture - you'll see provincial Dutch gems
- Restaurants - Delft's are excellent and plentiful
- Galleries - The newly reopened Rijksmuseum
- Stained glass - Gouda's is some of the best in the world
- Newly reopened Mauritshuis
The atmospheric Dutch towns of Delft and Leiden provided much artistic inspiration for two of history's great painters: Vermeer and Rembrandt.
This tour follows in their footsteps, exploring the towns where they were born, as well as visiting world-class art galleries to view some of their works, including the recently reopened Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam and Mauritshuis in The Hague featuring Vermeer's 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' which is back in its rightful home after a worldwide tour.
LUGGAGE TO YOUR HOTEL
Travel Editions recommends a luggage delivery service called thebaggageman, where your suitcase can be picked up from your home before departure and delivered straight to your hotel; therefore removing the worry about carrying your cases onto and off the trains. Please click here for more information and we have arranged a 10% discount exclusive to Travel Editions clients off the thebaggageman service. Tel: 01844 264890
Click here for explanation of the footprint symbols
Click here to open a print-friendly version of this page