In association with West Norfolk Arts
You'll love this tour if you like:
- Learning in a relaxed, holiday environment
- Expert guidance in any media from a leading, professional artist and tutor
- Improving your skills and socialising in the company of a likeminded group
- Visiting old towns with winding alleyways, shaded squares and terraced cafes
- Painting in the footsteps of the old masters, including Van Gogh
Roger Dellar will organise a productive daily painting schedule with plenty of demonstrations and one-to-one guidance as appropriate. You are welcome to paint, and receive tuition in, the media of your choice throughout the week.
You will be painting in the historic walled centre of Avignon and surrounding villages including Chateauneuf du Pape, Les-Baux-de-Provence, Gordes, St Remy and in the grounds of St Paul de Mausole where Vincent Van Gogh spent the last few months of his life and produced many of his most celebrated paintings.
We are always close to Cafes for coffee, lunch and toilet facilities when painting on location.
Holiday deposit is £200 per person.
Non-painting partners are welcome, and there is a £200 reduction on course fee when sharing accommodation (based on a twin room) - subject to availability.
Click here to open a print-friendly version of this page