Join Angela and Stelios to experience the wine, cuisine and culture of Crete
You'll love this tour if you like:
- Fresh, locally produced and prepared food
- Experiencing authentic local culture
- Wine tasting, chesse-tasting, olive oil
- Beautiful scenery and traditional villages
- Local guides - Stelios is incredibly passionate about his island and its food, wine and culture
Stelios and Angela have run our walking tours in Western Crete for many years and one of the highlights of the trip for our walkers has been the superb cuisine served at their taverna in Kissamos. This positive response has prompted Stelios and Angela to organise an enticing new tour that is centred around food and the islands local produce.
Throughout the week Stelios' love of his island and its food, wine and culture is evident as he passes on his skills and passion in a relaxed, informative and entertaining fashion. Being a restaurateur himself he will ensure that all the food tasted is locally sourced and of the highest quality with an excellent variety of dishes that you will have the opportunity to try. This unique and personal tour is not just for 'foodies' but for anyone with a love for all things Greek.
Click here for explanation of the footprint symbols
Click here to open a print-friendly version of this page